Earthoil carefully selects and establishes grower projects – paying particular attention to the people and the environment in which the project is being established. This way the project will have true longevity for all involved.
Earthoil sets the following criteria when establishing and managing grower projects:
- Fair prices for all farmers and respect for people in the community
- Farming methods which protect the local environment
- A consistent and reliable market demand for the products in question
- Careful selection of planting materials which will work specifically in that environment
- Access to experienced agronomists and field officers for all farmers
- Education on organic farming methods and practices for all farming communities.