When engaging in a long-term partnership with Earthoil, clients are assured that a supportive infrastructure is in place. Earthoilís includes:
This means Earthoil has access to a huge range of organic products from both its own grower programs and through other organic grower networks Earthoil has built up over the years. This is key in the organic industry where market demand is putting huge pressure on supply. Managing the supply chain is paramount. Earthoilís grower network means it has a strong supply chain of quality product from all over the world.
- A head office and distribution centre in the United Kingdom
- A dedicated sales office for European Sales in Southern, France
- Processing bases in Kenya
- Warehousing facilities in Washington State, United States as well as agent representation.
- Grower projects in Africa.
Increasingly, wherever you turn in the world of natural products, Earthoil Plantations has a presence and is committed to excellence.